Monday, April 11, 2016

Vacation Almost Over

Hello folks!

So, uhm.... the lead writer (and lately only writer) on the blog went on vacation and forgot to tell anyone. And when I write, "went" I mean still on vacation basting my liver in fruity cocktails.

Whoops.

Anything happen while I've been gone?

I'll be back on Thursday and, assuming the jet lag hasn't totally kicked my ass, will be ready to start back on the blog by the weekend. In the meantime, I intend to continue sitting on the beach drinking mojitos and pickling my liver.

But because it is hilarious, I leave this reminder to our readers concerning the intellectual level of our opponents:


Fair point. "Anglo Canadian Pride" is decidedly not a geneticist.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So based on that example of the xenophobe intelligentsia.......there might be hope?

Anonymous said...

to take a vacation don't you have to have a REAL job? oh lefties hahaha